Monday, January 5, 2009

Why this Blog!?

One of my new year resolution is to start my own Spiritual Journal. It takes a lot of Discipline to write a Journal. However I found myself quite consistent in writing my blog. So I thought why don't I combine the 2.

So to fulfill one of my New Year Resolution. The Prodigal Clown's Journal is born!

Why Prodigal Clown's Journal?!?
Because I see myself as a child of God that has wonder off by himself for so long and desprately desires to return to the arms of his heavenly Father but is struggling with the temptations of the world!

Secondly because Prodigal Son is normal and nothing special. But since I am a clown and goof off a lot I thought it would be appropriate to call it a Clown's Journal.
More unique lah!

Who is it for?!?
First and foremost it is for myself!

Secondly it may be for family and friends....throught I am not sure if it is agood idea at this point of time!

So this is my promise to God! That I will do my best this year (2009)to spend more time with Him and to write about it here in these pages of...
The Prodigal Clown's Journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Since 6th of Jan 2009

Best College for A-Level, AUSMAT and Early Childhood Education