Thursday, January 8, 2009

Start of a busy weekend!

I feel guilty but I have no choice!

This is the start of a busy day for me as it is STAR EDUCATION FAIR!

I have be the mover, builder, marketer, and kuli all at one time.

I do not have time to do my QT this morning and I won't go to church either.

MY PRAYER!
Dear Lord,
I am sorry that I can't spend so much personal time with you this weekend.
But I know you are always with me! I praise you and thank you that you have always been with me even through I have not spend time with you.

I thank you that you have given me strength and the health to do my job effectively! Please give me the strength and wisdom to do my job and please grant me success in my job this weekend.

In Christ Alone I place my trust and find my glory in the power of the Cross!
In every victory let it be said of me! My source of strength! My source of hope...in CHRIST ALONE!!!!


Verse of the Day!
These will make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, for He is Lord of lords and King of kings. —Revelation 17:14

Christ is my King and I have a Lord who can overcome all things!
Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Since 6th of Jan 2009

Best College for A-Level, AUSMAT and Early Childhood Education