Friday, January 16, 2009

Praise God for an answered prayer!

A week ago I prayed to God to give me strength and success for the Star Education Fair!

PRAISE GOD HE ANSWERS PRAYER!!

MCKL had a very good, productive Fair!

Even through many colleges complain that the crowds were not as large as last years, MCKL still their hands full.

We sign a few student on that weekend and god a lot of enquiries!
My Bosses are happy and so it was a good weekend and I didn't get sick or lose my voice!

Hopefully this will translate into good numbers for the March intake!!

I want to PRAISE GOD also for doubling the student intake this Jan 09 intake compare to last year!!

I'm just glad that my bosses are glad!!!

In every victory, let it be said of me, my sourse of strength, my source of hope....

IN CHRIST ALONE!!

1 comment:

Since 6th of Jan 2009

Best College for A-Level, AUSMAT and Early Childhood Education