Wednesday, January 14, 2009

BaCK aFTER A LONG ABSENT!

I have been busy with the Star Education Fair and After that I had a very important mission to convince certain people of my worthiness.

It has not been easy couple of days! I had a lot of temptations I really had to fight to overcome.
I am glad I did! ...for now!
Sometimes I do cast a jealous eye on people who live lives like there are no consequences in their actions.
Partying, Clubbing, Multiple Girl/Boyfriends, Gambling, Drinking and etc.

I was looking for a house to buy/rent recently (near Sunway) and I was looking at all the nice house and apartments in the area. The houses there are soooooo expensive!!
Prices quoted were something like RM350,000 to RM480,000. The down payment alone cost up to RM75,000!!!!
I don't have RM75,000!
I can't help feel that some of these people who own these houses are have gotten in through illegals or unethical incomes. Yet there are reward with nice big houses!
Here I am, refusing bribes, giving to God and etc and I can't even afford a decent house to start a family.

The verse today reminds me that I am not alone. I guess that helps to know that I am not alone in my struggles!

Habakkuk 1:1-4 (New International Version)
1 The oracle that Habakkuk the prophet received.
Habakkuk's Complaint
2 How long, O LORD, must I call for help, but you do not listen?
Or cry out to you, "Violence!"but you do not save?
3 Why do you make me look at injustice?
Why do you tolerate wrong?
Destruction and violence are before me; there is strife, and conflict abounds.
4 Therefore the law is paralyzed, and justice never prevails.
The wicked hem in the righteous, so that justice is perverted.
I do believe that these people who live like there is no God will face God one day.
And so will I!
Will God remember me on that day?!? I hope so!
Whatever it is, I believe God will reward his people according to His riches and glory!
Maybe not in this life time but He is a just God!
I will have FAITH!
My Prayer!
Dear Lord,
You know the desires of my heart! You know what is best for me! Please show me a good place where I can live and start a family! I commit my wedding plans and my house search into Thy hands!
In Jesus Name I pray!
AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Since 6th of Jan 2009

Best College for A-Level, AUSMAT and Early Childhood Education