Thursday, January 22, 2009

Pride comes before a downfall

Yesterday I boasted to a student that I have not been sick for a long time.
Even through I have been very busy and had little sleep, I was still ok!!

Guess what!!!

That same night I had really high fever!!!
Until now, I still have fever and all my bone joints are aching!!

Ha ya! Remind me to be humble!!!

Today through does not seem like they have any correlation to anything. Dunno! Maybe I am too sick to meditate....

2 Corinthians 2:14-17 (New International Version)
14But thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumphal procession in Christ and through us spreads everywhere the fragrance of the knowledge of him. 15For we are to God the aroma of Christ among those who are being saved and those who are perishing. 16To the one we are the smell of death; to the other, the fragrance of life. And who is equal to such a task? 17Unlike so many, we do not peddle the word of God for profit. On the contrary, in Christ we speak before God with sincerity, like men sent from God.

Dear Lord!
Sorry for my pride! Please forgive me!
Please heal me! I am in pain!

In Jesus name I pray!
AMEN!!!

1 comment:

  1. sign and opportunity to go get some TLC from your beloved :-)

    ReplyDelete

Since 6th of Jan 2009

Best College for A-Level, AUSMAT and Early Childhood Education