Monday, April 6, 2009

His mercy is new every morning!

Yesterday, my fiancee face a big problem. Very massive!!
Made me realise how insignificant everything else is when you face a huge problem with what is really important!

Needless to say she was very scared and shaken up!

I have not really got down to pray and read the bible until yesterday when this thing happen!

How lousy Christian I am. Going to God only at my time of need!

Funnie thing is that a saying just pop into my head a couple of weeks ago and it still did not leave me.

The saying is" it is not really trusting in God when you come into a situation where you have no choice but to trust in God!"

Well behold what happen! I am in a situation where I have no choice but to trust in God! Because the only way my finacee can get out of this problem is to trust in God!

But nonetheless I prayed earnestly yesterday and this morning! And the verse I read in the Daily bread did gave me some comfort.

Do not be afraid nor dismayed because of this great multitude, for the battle is not yours, but God’s. —2 Chronicles 20:15

I shared this with my financee. Hope it will comfort her too!
It is funnie how only during times of trouble that we turn to God!

Thank God his mercy is so great! Or else I would be in so much trouble too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Since 6th of Jan 2009

Best College for A-Level, AUSMAT and Early Childhood Education