Monday, March 2, 2009

Today I made right yesterday's wrong!

Today I came in to work at 7am. Gave me plently of time to read God's word and ponder on it!

Gave me time to pray before anyone came in to disturb me.

So were there any sparks?!?! Did God's light shine down on me?!?
DId I receive any great revelation?!?!?

NOPE!
NOTHING!

Sometimes I feel like talking to myself!

Am I discourage?!? Has my faith suffered?!?! Am I questioning God?!!?

NOPE!
NO WAY!

My faith in God is not affected! I am not discourage!
I have so many things to thank God for. I can see His grace and mercy in my life.
He has given me second chance, third chance and many more!

How can I be anything but grateful and faithful to Him!
He has no obligation to me. I have an obligation to HIM!
I pray that this obligation will turn into a genuine intimate love relationship with Him!

In the mean while I will try my best to give time to HIM! To spend time praying...not just for things that I need but to draw close to Him and to know HIM!

MY FEAR!
is that as I do that, the devil will throw trials and temptations my way!
TODAY's READING! (James 1:12)
12Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.

I pray that I may be able to pass the test!

I take comfort with the verse!
5Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." (Hebrews 13:5)

My Prayer!
Dear Lord as try to draw near to You, be merciful upon me and let not my sins condenm me!
Please draw near to me that I may grow deeper into a close intimate relantionship with You!

In Jesus name I pray!
AMEN!

James 4:8 (New King James Version)
8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Since 6th of Jan 2009

Best College for A-Level, AUSMAT and Early Childhood Education