Monday, March 16, 2009

Resting on God!

Its been almost 2 weeks since I have done proper QT.
However this time I believe I have gone stronger in faith. You see in my pass few entries I had meditate on trials and temptation and to learn to rest in God. At that time I didn't think it was so relevent to me. However as this two weeks pass I realise that God was giving me those scripture to prepare me for what's to come. This two weeks was indeed tough and mentally and physically draining. I have been sick and very busy with work. Normally I would look to other stuff for rest and comfort. However remembering on my pass meditation I decided to look to God for renewed strength and comfort and I was not disappointed. Somehow as I prayed and prayed, God indeed gave me the strength and endurance to go through.

PRAISE GOD!
I know what I go through pales in comparison to what others in the world go through, thus I am a bit worried if what I am going through is just the tip of the ice berg?!? I know it is not good to worry but just to trust in God! Well this is a struggle I battle within myself! Thus it is good to have this reading today!

John 20:24-29 (New International Version)
26A week later his disciples were in the house again, and Thomas was with them. Though the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them and said, "Peace be with you!" 27Then he said to Thomas, "Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe."
28Thomas said to him, "My Lord and my God!"


My prayer!
Dear Heavenly Father,
I thank you and give all honor and glory to you for sustaining my strength and refreshing me! Please help me never to doubt in your love, your grace and your power!
In Jesus name I pray!
AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Since 6th of Jan 2009

Best College for A-Level, AUSMAT and Early Childhood Education