Friday, February 27, 2009

Lack of Self Discipline!

Saturday and I am in the office!
Actually finish work already just surfing the net and facebook.
Have not done QT!
COuld have done it in the morning but didn't feel like doing it cause just did it late last night.
I am so bad!
With my gf I cannot wait to see her even after seeing her the night before but here I am telling God a different thing and I say I love God more than anything else in the world!

Argh!!!
OKOK! Sorry God!
I will spend time with you!

2 Timothy 1:7
7For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline.

Dear Lord,
Forgive me for not wanting to spend time with you.....
Please give me a spirit of self discipline and a joy to want to spend more time with you instead of the shallow things of the world that will never love me back or have any worth in the world to come.
In Jesus Name I pray!
AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Since 6th of Jan 2009

Best College for A-Level, AUSMAT and Early Childhood Education